1) The cold-rolled product has a good gloss and a beautiful appearance;
2) Buen rendimiento de procesamiento;
3) acero inoxidable 316L has good welding performance. All standard welding methods can be used for welding. During welding, 316Cb, 316L, or 309Cb stainless steel filler rods or welding rods can be used according to the application. 316L stainless steel does not require post-weld annealing treatment;
4) Pitting corrosion resistance, especially excellent high-temperature strength, and excellent intergranular corrosion resistance; due to the molybdenum in the steel, the overall performance of this steel is better than 310 and acero inoxidable 304. Under high-temperature conditions, when the concentration of sulfuric acid is lower than 15% and above 85%, 316L stainless steel has a wide range of uses. 316L stainless steel also has good chloride corrosion properties, so it is usually used in marine environments.
5) El estado de la solución sólida no es magnético;
6) En comparación con el acero inoxidable 304, el precio es más alto. ...
2. Ámbito de aplicación
Boiler pipes, marine structures, food, heat exchangers, chemicals, film washing equipment, dyeing, papermaking equipment, and other corrosion-resistant environment use, and exterior materials for buildings in coastal areas;
3. Chemical Composition (JIS G 4305-2005) (wt%)